Monday 30 March 2015

Writing

Over the past few days we have been writing about different aspects of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory story.  On Monday the students wrote from the perspective of one of the Oompa loompas and had to write what was happening, who it was happening to, what they felt about it and why they felt that way.
Here are a few of the pieces of writing;


Augustus Gloop went down the chocolate river. I saw him go down the pipe. He got stuck in the pipe then I sang a song then he got unstuck. This how how Augustus fell in the river, he was sucking too much.  I feel bad because I don't like people falling in the chocolate river.

Joshua Lovell


Hello my name is Oompa Loompa. I saw Veruca Salt. She went down the rubbish shoot because she wanted a squirrel.  I feel happy because she kept saying to Mr Salt I want, I want.

Amelia Allen


Augustus Gloop fell in the chocolate river because he was drinking chocolate.  I feel funny because he is in the pipe.

Mitchell Cooper


Hello I am an Oompa Loompa. When we saw Augustus Gloop get sucked up into the chocolate pipe we sang a song about him and we felt angry because when the people eat it they will get sick and then we will need to shut down.

Haylen Oxnam

No comments:

Post a Comment