Sunday 1 March 2015

Dinosaurs

Today we had our dinosaur show.  Although a little less than we had anticipated the students seemed to enjoy the interactions.  Below are some photo's of the show and a couple of pieces of published writing from our class.  Our focus is on using descriptive language.











Lachlan's Story
Today we saw a Dinosaur and it was a carnivore. Carnivores eat meat. We was pretty excited. I didn't get scared and it was fun and I liked it, a lot of people did. We had fun with the dinosaur.

Max's Story
Today I saw a carnivore and it was colourful. It had a long scaly tail.

Hayden's Story
Today we saw baby T the dinosaur. He has sharp teeth and sharp claws and I was scared.

Takoda's Story
Today we saw a carnivore. I was scared, only a little scared. It was fun, my brother likes dinosaurs. Baby T is scary but not too scary. I like baby T. He is not real but I think he is pretty cool. I am cool but Baby T is cooler than me. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment